Toasted Marshmallow Chocolate Mousse
My legs got a little weak
Listen, I keep telling y’all to tag your freaking porn
It offends me to my soul when folks post stuff like this and don’t include the recipe.
And here it is
Thank you. Thank you.
I just came…
This dog barks like a person screaming for his life. [via]
their neighbors must be terrified.
*wag wag wag*
*happy dog face*
*BLOODCURDLING DEATH SCREECH*
*wag wag wag*
oh my god i am in tears
im literally crying oh my god
I can seriously imagine Albus and James swapping chocolate frog cards and all their friends are like ‘OMG THE BOY WHO LIVED GUYS’ and they don’t even bat an eyelid ‘Yeah got the real one at home bit of a tosser really’
bit of a tosser really
500% DONE WITH THIS FANDOM
Happy Birthday to the genius of Alfred Hitchcock, born on 13th August 1899. Passed in 1980. Here’s a tribute from 2008’s Vanity Fair Hollywood Portfolio. We’re glad to share the shoots of these iconic moments from Hitch’s filmography, performed by these terrific actors:
- Charlize Theron, from Dial M For Murder (1954);
- Scarlett Johansson and Javier Bardem, from Rear Window (1954);
- Naomi Watts, from Marnie (1964);
- Keira Knightley and Jennifer Jason Leigh, from Rebecca (1940);
- Emile Hirsch and James McAvoy, from Strangers On A Train (1951);
- Renee Zellweger, from Vertigo (1958);
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Robert Downey Jr., from To Catch A Thief (1955);
- Tang Wei, Josh Brolin, Casey Affleck, Eva Marie Saint, Ben Foster, Omar Metwally and Julie Christie, from Lifeboat (1944);
- Jodie Foster, from The Birds (1963);
- Seth Rogen, from North By Northwest (1959),
- Marion Cotillard, from Psycho (1960).